Maranatha is thankful for the many students who come from godly pastors’, evangelists’, or missionaries’ homes. We also understand that often, the ministry can be financially difficult, but we believe God provides through a number of different means when He wants a student at Maranatha. One such means is the Pastor’s Scholarship.
The potential $6,000 scholarship (up to $1,500 per year for four years) is intended for those students whose father is a full-time fundamental Baptist pastor, pastoral staff member, evangelist, missionary, or Christian camp director.
Pastor’s Scholarship criteria:
- The student must be a dependent child of: the senior pastor or a pastoral staff member of a fundamental Baptist church, a director of a fundamental Christian camp, an evangelist, or missionary who is sent from an independent Baptist church. Each position must be full-time.
- The student must apply for this scholarship before arriving as a student.
- The student must complete an application for admission to Maranatha.
- The student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than 30 days after the start of his or her first semester.
- The student must be a new student at Maranatha (freshman or transfer only) and carry at least 12 hours of Maranatha residential class work each semester. Hours taken at other institutions do not count toward the 12 hours at Maranatha.
- If the applicant does not live in a Maranatha residence hall, the scholarship will be reduced by 50%.
Contact Maranatha’s Financial Aid Office by email or by calling (920) 206-2318 for more information!