EARLY COLLEGE CREDIT PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCESS
- Talk with your high school counselor to see if the ECCP program is a good fit for you. They will consider how the class aligns with your academic plans and whether you meet the pre-requisite for taking college level courses.
- Refer to this list of courses to choose a course and to determine when the course is offered.
- Obtain an ECCP participation form from your high school counselor or download this form:
- Submit your completed form to your school officials by the February 1 for summer courses, March 1 for fall courses, and October 1 for spring courses.
- Complete a FREE MBU undergraduate guest student application.
- After you are admitted to MBU as a guest student, you will be assigned an academic advisor who will help you get registered for the course. Watch your email carefully for getting started instructions.