The AA in Christian Ministry (64 credits) is designed to provide students with a biblical and theological foundation for personal ministry. Taking time for in-depth, academic study of God’s Word will prove valuable whether you just want to know more about the Bible or whether you are preparing for a future in vocational ministry. Gain a deeper understanding of the Word of God while continuing to serve in your local church.
Continue your studies with the BS in Bible program, or one of our other online bachelor's degrees. All associate's degree courses may count up to your bachelor's program. Contact an advisor to learn more!
- Baptist Heritage (BIBC 321)
- Bible Doctrine 1 (BIBI 315)
- Bible Doctrine 2 (BIBI 316)
- Christian Life, Leadership, and Evangelism (BIBC 230)
- Introduction to Missions (CHMI 102)
- Modern Creationary Thought (BIBC 233)
- Proverbs & Ecclesiastes (BIBI 330)