Earn an AS in Business Management (64 credits) to gain foundational knowledge and skills for success in the professional environment and/or prepare for further studies.
Utilize major elective courses to customize your program and hone skills in management, accounting, digital media, and computer technology.
Continue your studies with the BS in Business program, or one of our other online bachelor's degrees. All associate's degree courses may count up to your bachelor's program. Contact an advisor to learn more!
- Computer Applications (BUMI 165)
- Introduction to Business & Management (BUMG 112)
- Principles of Accounting 1 (BUAC 241)
- Principles of Management (BUMG 231)
- Major Electives (16 credits)