The AS in Digital Media (64 credits) provides students with foundational knowledge and skills needed for work as a digital media associate. Harness the power of the Adobe Creative Suite while gaining an understanding of effective digital communication through imagery, video, and web content. Learn how to use powerful resources to prepare your digital communication for delivery in print and online. This degree touches on photography, videography, web and print design, as well as web communication.
Continue your studies with the BS in Business or one of our other online bachelor's degrees. All associate's degree courses may count up to your bachelor's program. Contact an advisor to learn more!
- Desktop Publishing (CADM 324)
- Digital Imaging (CADM 231)
- Elements of Photography (CADM 131)
- Introduction to Online Communications (CADM 111)
- Principles of Video Production 1 (CADM 210)
- Visual Communications (CADM 145)
- Website Design 1 (CADM 266)