The BS in Bible is a flexible degree (128 credits) designed to provide students with a biblical and theological foundation for personal ministry. Taking time for in-depth, academic study of God’s Word will prove valuable whether you just want to know more about the Bible or whether you are preparing for a future in vocational ministry. Gain a deeper understanding of the Word of God while continuing to serve in your local church.
By taking Seminary courses while enrolled as an undergraduate, you can meet requirements for both this program and a future Seminary degree. You could graduate with as few as 3 credits left to finish your MA in Bible. Contact an advisor to learn more about this exciting option!
- 1&2 Corinthians (BIBI 361)
- Apologetics (BIPH 433)
- Baptist Heritage (BIBC 321)
- Bible Doctrine 1 (BIBI 315)
- Bible Doctrine 2 (BIBI 316)
- Christian Life, Leadership, and Evangelism (BIBC 230)
- Modern Creationary Thought (BIBC 233)
- Proverbs & Ecclesiastes (BIBI 330)